Learning Disability Care
In Home care provides a wide range of support for adults with learning disabilities in their own home and out in the community. Our carers can provide support by meeting each of our clients individual needs or wishes such as:
- Personal care – Washing, showering, bathing and medication.
- Day to day living – Food and fluid assistance, dealing with finances, shopping, attending appointments.
- Social activities – Cinema, Gym, visiting friends and family, swimming.
Our staff are trained to provide care catering for those with various forms of Learning Disabilities such as:
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Challenging Behaviour.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Downs Syndrome.
- Motor Neurones Disease.
- Mild Learning Disability.